In a few workshops we've run in to installation issues for RStudio, mainly that it can't find R when RStudio is opened.
This is where it was occurring and what the solution was
Problem: Opening RStudio and it can't find R
Solutions: Link RStudio to R
1. Check to make sure R is installed
2. If it's not installed, install it
3. If it is installed figure out where - search for 'R-3.2.0' or if there's a shortcut on the desktop look at the properties
4. When you open RStudio, it will say that it can't find R. There's an option (the last item) to select the location of R. Click that button, then click Browse.
5. Go to the directory R-3.2.0 and tell RStudio to use that directory
6. Then RStudio should open
Please add any other issues encountered and what the solutions are, or if there are other resolutions to past install issues.